PEARL IZUMI® Factory Store
Manager: Lauren Lindley
2018 Lake Tahoe Blvd, Space 19
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Store hours - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- Pearl Izumi E:Motion shoe review up on the The Gear Junkie! fb.me/2wYn1SgTN 5 months ago
- fb.me/2y2VOYxz8 7 months ago
- Pearl Izumi South Lake Tahoe is a proud sponsor of the Tahoe Kids Tri series. Bring your kids out to compete... fb.me/1D8UdlPv5 8 months ago
- Lauren is headed down to Pollock Pines to run in Fleet Feet Sacramento's Run on the Sly this weekend. Will she see you there? 8 months ago
- Larry Sage Memorial Page | Truckee Trails fb.me/W7QbpBKW 8 months ago
Local Bike Links
Our long distance customers may take advantage of this special sale through mail order. In order to participate, we must have received your full order via email or phone and have it finalized with your billing information by noon on Wednesday, November 27th. These orders will ship via UPS ground on Monday, December 2. Questions? Give us a shout at Laketahoe@pearlizumi.com
Have you tried the new E:Motion shoe line yet? We’re stoked that the E:Motion N2 Trail shoe was picked as Trail Runner Magazine’s Editor’s Choice!
As a special treat to our far flung shoppers, we will extend this special offer to you through the end of September. Call today and take advantage of some of our awesome new markdowns and let us know you’d like the Ironman Tahoe 15% off!
Tour de Tahoe is our 2nd annual ride around the lake put on by local event company Bike the West, who also host’s America’s Most Beautiful Bike Ride.
Tour de Tahoe is always garuanteed to be gorgeous, but sometimes a tad chilly in the morning. Here’s our proven layering system for an awesome day on Lake Tahoe:
1. Toe Covers! Enough to take the chill off, but not so bulky they annoy you.
2. ELITE or PRO In-R-Cool shorts to keep your tushy comfy.
3. A Minerale Ultra-lite Sleeveless or Racerback Base Layer will take the chill off your core in the early morning, but not overheat you as the day warms up.
4. Arm Warmers and if you think you need it, a lightweight packable windproof vest like the PRO Barrier Lite Vest.
5. Our favorite head piece: the Minerale Cycling Cap. It will keep the chill off early on and keep the sweat out of your eyes as the sun comes up.
We’ll see you out there!